From small repairs to multi-phase, multi-million dollar renovations and new commercial construction, National Construction’s projects managers and crew are committed to delivering quality work, on your timeline and within your budget.
- Manage all subcontractors
- Assist with contracts for owner-purchased materials
- Provide project management and onsite supervision and complete all necessary documentation
- Self-perform demolition, rough and finish carpentry, and general labor
- Inspect materials and work to ensure alignment with design and specifications, and building codes; notify municipalities and supervising engineers according to requirements
- Review and process applications for payment and collect waivers of lien
Our laborers, carpenters, superintendents and project managers are loyal to National Construction and most importantly, our clients. They are trained to detect, and empowered to correct, anything unsatisfactory. National Construction also has the following processes in place to ensure quality:
- Pre-qualification of subcontractors, often through in-person interviews
- Withholding of payment from contractors as necessary
- A preliminary, in addition to final, punch list, and a requirement that subcontractors meet with superintendents to review
- Vendor agreements that clearly identify requirements and responsibilities
- Full-disclosure policy for any sub-subcontracted work
In addition, our vast experience with most subcontractors in southern Wisconsin over our nearly 30 years in business allows us to include past performance in our evaluation process.